Cape Coral’s Talent Pool
High-quality education, an attractive locale, growing population and thriving economy are central to developing a strong workforce and recruitment. Cape Coral, the 8th-largest city in Florida with about 200,000 people, proudly has them all.
- 7 in population growth (Cape Coral-Fort Myers MSA) from 2010 to 2018 – U.S. Census Bureau, April 2019
- 1 projected real economic growth for next three years (5.1 percent annually) – Forbes / Moody’s Analytics, October 2018
- 2 projected job growth – Forbes / Moody’s Analytics, October 2018
- 2 or Best in Nation for expected job growth for multiple quarters in 2018 and 2019 – Manpower Group Employment Outlook Survey
- Florida 4 in business tax climate – The Tax Foundation / Business Facilities magazine, 2018
What they’re saying
Growing businesses that have expanded or relocated in Cape Coral in recent years include automotive marketing firm CK Advertising, natural health provider and supplier Dr. Mercola and Nor-Tech Hi-Performance Boats. Other established businesses in Cape Coral that also continue growing with the city include Ecological Laboratories, S4J Manufacturing Services and Architectural Metal Flashings.
“Our growth has been exponential, do largely in part to our relocation to Cape Coral. We couldn’t be more proud to be here.”